Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Everything you wanted to know about placements (but you were afraid to ask!)

Are you starting your search for a placement but not quite sure where to begin?

On Thursday 4 October I will be hosting a live Q&A session about all things placements. Between 9-10pm, tweet your questions using the hashtag #placementchat or join me in TweetChat to follow the whole session.

You will also be able to view the conversation from my blog Tales from the Placement Office

If you are unable to join me online on Thursday night but have questions you would like answered, post your questions with the #placementchat hashtag and I will respond to them during the Q&A.

Whether you are are a student, recruiter, placement officer, academic or just interested to find out more, everybody is welcome to join the conversation. I look forward to tweeting with you on Thursday night.

Disclaimer - While my intention is for the TweetChat to be both informative and interactive, in no way should it be considered a substitute for advice and guidance from the Placement and Careers professionals at your university. For a more in-depth consultation without the confines of 140 character spaces, I strongly encourage students to book an appointment with their Placement Officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment